Friday, November 22, 2013

Half a Dozen Lonely Little Stories ... Adrift in the Squidoo Sea

As I mentioned in my previous post, I wrote and published 3 new format articles at Squidoo to requalify as a Giant author. I've since created 3 more, but except for a flurry of activity on the 3 recipes I shared,  those short pages are getting little to no traffic; their earnings are all at $00.00 although they've tripped the link trigger.

Now, mind you, I'm using these primarily as a sandbox exercise, to test whether they're getting indexed in the same manner as regular lenses were formerly picked up,  or simply singing their stories to the choir. I'm also using the restricted format to force myself to write briefly instead of in my usual long article style.

Here's a quick capture of the stats today for the 6 lenslets. Sigh.


No comments: