Monday, August 4, 2014

Still Around ... Just Not Blogging Here Much

For those who wonder, or care ... I am still at Squidoo, Wizzley and Zujava, but haven't created new content for awhile. Been far too busy updating those pages and am only making new work for my websites (leehansen.com, clipartandcrafts.com, parenting.leehansen.com) and my Zazzle shops  (Image Factory Graphics, Teacher's Pet, and Bluestone Designers).

I still have 216 Squidoo articles (lenses) that are live ... and am pleased that my best performer is still in the top 100 (Coloring Pages for Adults).

When I'm not chained to the computer or drawing board, I'm busy with home renovations. Right now I have most of the house in chaos as I paint, remove old carpeting, and generally give this 20-year old Cape a makeover before Winter.

No comments: